Tuesday, April 23, 2013

January 28, 2013

I've been battling with an ailment lately. I thought I would escape all this sickness that's been going around but it got to me. darn it.  I'm staying in Casper and Elder Steiner and I both survived the transfers.  We're grateful and excited to be able to stay.  So the work continues and the good times keep rolling on.

Glad to hear that things are working very well together for your good. 

It snowed last night!  Last week the temps were in the 50's and everything but the weather changed and snow came.  It's been dry here lately, we needed it.  It sure is a nice blessing when it's warm and dry.  It makes missionary work much easier.

We had Stake Conference this past Sunday and it was uplifting and edifying.  We heard messages such as See others as the Savior sees, and "If you give a little love, you'll get a little love of your own".  Also to seek after Charity, the pure love of Christ.  Moroni 7.

I love you and will pray for you. Thanks for everything!!! You guys are the best.

Love Elder Ensign

No comments:

Post a Comment