Tuesday, April 23, 2013

January 25, 2013

Hey, so transfer calls may be coming tomorrow morning.  We'll see what happens. I wrote you guys a letter and sent it yesterday also.

The weather has been warm here lately.  :)  

We have the baptism of Cayden and Caylee Wendling coming up soon. They are the best family that we get to teach and associate with.  The kids are doing super good and learning the gospel well.  You could say they are "ready".  I say that meaning that they were ready for the gospel and since learning it have picked up on it so well! They will do great in life and after their baptism!

We had a baptism in our District this week!  Trisha got baptized in the 1st Ward. I had the privilege to interview her and be at her baptism also.  That was really cool for our District. Elder Collins and Hollowell are awesome Elders. They taught Trisha.

The Zone Leaders just got really going again since College started up.  During the Holiday break they were really struggling with stuff to do since they are in the YSA Branch.  Now they are doing awesome!

Keep the pictures coming. They are always fun. I like to show the pictures to my companion and Elders in my District.

I'll be Happy if I stay in Casper but will be ok if I leave the area. I would like to see Cayden and Caylee get baptized, but we'll wait to see.

Love you all.  And if ye seek the ariches which it is the will of the Father to give unto you, ye shall be the richest of all people, for ye shall have the riches of eternity; and it must needs be that the briches of the earth are mine to give; but beware of cpride, lest ye become as the dNephites of old.                      Doctrine and Covenants 38:39

Talk to you next week sometime

No comments:

Post a Comment