Monday, September 10, 2012

September 4, 2012

Wowee!!! What some crazy news you've sent me. hahaha.  That is a lot of cats.... I hope my little stumpy is doing well  

Yesterday, Labor Day, we had dinner with a sweet family named the Flanigans.  They are very nice and cool, good to us missionaries.  They own 3 Labrador dogs that live inside.  It is the funniest thing,  the dogs kinda remind me of cattle haha.  They last night grabbed a laser pointer, and it was hilarious to watch these three pooches chase it non stop altogether.  I wish you could have seen it.

But I hope dad is doing great! and having much fun.  
We're doing good here in Casper. I like being here a lot. 

We're having a good time working with a bunch of less active families and finding new investigators. 

Congrats to Tim Eaton!
Thanks for sending love and writing me so much, I love it.

Congrats to Matt!!

It's very dry here.  I love the warmth! I want it to stay warm all winter long.

The Mission Pres. came down this past weekend and had a meeting and we got interviews. He is a really nice guy,  he reminds me a little bit of Bishop Packer.  Love you, talk to you again soon.
Love Elder Ensign

No comments:

Post a Comment