Monday, October 29, 2012

October 8, 2012: Howdy!

Hello Mom!

General Conference was really good!  I loved Pres. Uchtdorf's and Pres. Eyring's talks a lot. Also Pres. Monsons was good. I love to hear from those brethren.
That was quite the announcement.  People are pretty excited here too. Pretty crazy, I guess they want more people out there serving. I'm sure that it will be good. 
It snowed here last week!! It's been chilly, I've been wearing my thermals.  Sheesh.  But it's warming up again, today it's pretty nice.  I'm sweating as we speak because of the thermals I have on!
There are a ton of Bertagnole's here. I know Leland and his wife, they're in the 60's ish.  Then there is Dixie Bertagnole  who is older, and her husband passed away some years ago.  Do you know them at all?  They are both in our Ward.
The Buskers I don't know much at all about. I asked someone and then they started going off on a tangent trying to remember who was a Busker and who wasn't. I didn't really get any leads on them.  Anyone in Particular you want me to look up that might remember you?
We haven't yet healed the blind, or parted any red seas lately, but we are doing pretty good and working with people and helping them make great changes in their lives.  One lady quit smoking this past week using the Program that we teach and support her with. She is awesome and doing good. We're teaching a few groups of people, one which is making some great changes in her life and repenting and being more Jesus Christ-like.

Tell Dad I say hi and that I need his prayers for me morning, noon, and night.  Breakfast lunch and dinner, and that anything less than that needs more.  :)   Pray that I can inspire the Elders in my district and be a good person as to lead them with love and happiness.
Pet Stumpy for me and have a good day and week. I love you guys, and look forward to seeing you again soon. 
Christ is true and real, and he Lives. May we tap into the power within us and feel the love and joy of God and life and live each day with Happiness!!
hugs and kisses and kisses and kisses and hugs.   :)  bye

No comments:

Post a Comment