Thursday, February 2, 2012

Monday, January 30, 2012

I hope you're doing so good. The Lord is always trying to bless us with more and more, it's only a matter of are we willing to reach out and accept.

The Church is definately true. I love you guys all so much. Thanks for the continuous love and support from far away. I hope that everyone keeps having good health and does well.

One thing I thought about is maybe you can get dad to exercise his priesthood more. Help him to give you some blessings or something. One of the promises of the Priesthood is that we receive a renewal of our bodies when we exercise and fulfill our calling/duty.
I'm so glad Sarah is doing well! She deserves to be happy! So do you mother!
'Arise O God and Shine' is a great hymn! that would be a great one to sing I think, maybe get a powerful few people who love to sing to perform it with the Organ or something.

Elder Maskell is very partial to music. For a few weeks there he would sing with me and we had some fun with it. But he doesn't open up too much in that way. He's a nice man.

I love you all, please send dad my best and let everyone know I love them.

Make sure we yield to the holy spirit and our hearts to God. It makes life so good! Hel. 3:35

Love, Elder Ensign

No comments:

Post a Comment