Monday, May 14, 2012

May 14, 2012

It was so good to talk to you guys yesterday. I hope you had a great Mothers Day. I love you all. Thanks for the advice, and I will keep doing good and my best!

I went on a mile jog today. That was good. And my companion will not even desire to sing in Sacrament meeting. So, that won't be happening this week. haha

I did get a letter from Dad today. That was good.

I am stronger now that I've ever been, that is true. Tell Dennis Hi for me. The Lord will help me, and you, He will help us! I will continue to be humble and teachable and powerful and mighty. :)

Ever since the start of the mission I have tried to find and reach out for youth. The younger people have soft hearts but the catch nowadays is all the adversity around them. That's why we're strong and can do it!

Thanks for your love. I'll continue pressing on and doing our Father's will. Thanks I love you.

--Elder Ensign

We took his picture on Skype.


No comments:

Post a Comment