Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July 16, 2012

Hey,  I think I can survive this.  Hopefully all this is worth it. 

I'll just keep telling myself that. How is Dad doing?  If I were to ask him how would he rate his overall well being: 1-10?  I hope it's a 9 or 10.  Same with you mom.  Our new Mission Pres. is officially here. I guess I might have told you that before. 

Sorry to miss Sarah Jo's wedding.   Sorry to be so far away.

I got in a car accident last week. That sucked bad.  Sometimes I feel cursed being out here. dang evil one.  It seems like the more I try to be obedient and keep the missionary commandments that crap things happen. I'm not sure what the message is. It might be that I need to stop being so dang strict --  or straight arrow I guess you could say. That is tough for me.  I just need someone to let it loose too. I just keep bottling up the emotions or pain inside cause I can't really talk to my companion about these things.  I'm pretty sure he hates how much I want to do what's right.  Ahg.  Love you. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment